Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday flip up day

Did I do pilates last night? Check.

Did they kick my ass? Check.

Did I go to a friends house afterwards and immediately consume the calories I burned, back? Check.

Were those calories I consumed mostly alcohol? DUH.

I forgot how much I love a good dirty martini. I was making up for lost time. Of course I couldn’t just have one, like any other normal non –alcoholic human being. Had to have 4 and then proceed to play beer pong. On a Thursday when I have to work the following day.

Got this text from my friend after he saw my facebook status update about Martinis: Do you do anything besides work and drink? My response: I didn’t know there was other stuff to do besides work and drink.

Decided we should probs start taking shots and have a dance party in the living room around 1am. Blacked out at the end of the night from all the shots. Woke up the next morning in the most awkward position, on the worlds smallest couch.

Now I am at work, surprisingly.

Things I have consumed today.

1.) Breaky sammy with egg, cheese and veggie patty from Great Harvest
2.) Nebitts strawberry soda
3.) Diet Dr. Pepper
4.) Chocolate with frosting top pot doughnut
5.) Diet Dr. Pepper
6.) Chips, rice and refried beans
7.) Roasted potatoes, carrots and onions.
8.) Diet Dr. Pepper

In that order.

Day 4 of no contact with S. I need to keep track. It motivates me.



Pump up songs of the moment:

Love Concept- Quarter Century Boy
Miike Snow- Animal (fake blood remix)
El perro del mar- change of heart (rakamonie remix)

Sad sack song of the moment

Grizzly Bear- Boy from school (hot chip cover)

2 comments:

  1. Good response to that question! I didn't know there was more to life than working and drinking either...am i missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dr.Pepper! I found some pump up songs last week and had them bookmarked to check out later. Maybe they'll help you!

    I do accept Dr. Pepper as a thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete