Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ugh

Spent, tired, sad.

Those are my description words today. I literally don’t think I have any funnies in me today.

S and I got into it over text yesterday. Long story and not even worth going into. It’s always the same things over and over, with him and I.

We both just need to stop talking, period, for awhile. And I need to stop stalking his stupid facebook page, reading all of the comments between him and this stupid ginger (no offense intended towards ALL gingers, just this particular one) skeeza, who is always trying to be super clever and witty in her status updates. Hi, that’s my job, and I am way better at it than YOU, biotch. Anyway, they are obvs dating. They make inside jokes to each other all the time and banter back and forth. Thing is, he dated her briefly prior to us dating. Recycle girls much, loser? It’s just, UGH. It makes my god dang stomach ache. But for some reason I can’t stop myself from checking his page at least every hour. Sick. Sick and wrong.

On to other topics. Hung out with that boy last night and was thoroughly bored. He made me dinner, which was bomb.com. One benefit to quasi dating a chef. He asked to stay the night and I seriously said no, and he kept lingering around until it was like midnight, and finally I was just like fine, stay over, but NO action. He proceeded to grope me until like 3:30am, with me ignoring his advances as much as I could. I eventually had to be like look dude, you are seriously not allowed to touch me anymore, I have to get up in like 3 hours. He eventually listened.

In this particular moment in time, I seriously could go without looking at another male for the rest of my life, I am so annoyed and fed up.

Hopefully I will have a more cheerful post tomorrow. TTFN.

Songs of the moment:

Cocorosie- Tekno Love song
Cursive- The Recluse
Electrelane- Cut and Run

No comments:

Post a Comment